Papillion - Opaque
The Papillion chandelier references the French word for butterflies. The lamp consists of 6 illuminating lampshades, each elegantly position in a lightweight metal construction, which together forms the shape of a hexagon. The floating lampshades reflects the direct light towards the ceiling, and filters indirect light towards the space underneath.
- Designed by Kristian Sofus Hansen & Tommy Hyldahl
- Materials: 100% Iron with plated grey finish, Shades: opal glass
- Light source: Socket: E14
- 110/120V adapted for North America
- Please note this light source is not dimmable. Dimmability: Can be fitted with an aligned dimmer
- Suitable for rooms with a height of 7.5'-10.5'
- Dimensions: Height 4.7" x Diameter 38.75"
*Discontinued item, available while quantities last