Nurja - White + Brown - Hand Knotted Rug
Nurja is composed of two heights with an architectural linear fringe down the centre , the fringes on the long sides of the rug, made in wool. The designer, Laura Seppänen is the owner of the L/S Design Agency in Helsinki, Finland.
Sera Helsinki rugs provide to improve the living standards of the artisans by empowering the most vulnerable groups in Ethiopia: people with disabilities and single mothers. Combining modern Finnish design with traditional Ethiopian craftsmanship.
- Design: Laura Seppänen
- Col: natural white & brown
- Material: 100% pure natural wool with natural lanolin which repel stains and dirt
- Composed of two heights: Base - 3/4"h, Pattern - 1"h
- Wool fringes on length, 3.15" each side
- Custom sizes available on request
- This product is hand-made to order, lead-time is 10-14 weeks
*Sample cost is reimbursed if customer purchases a rug.
Read more about Sera Helsinki