Salon Chandelier - Medio
Inspired by Art Deco, Salon Chandelier is a minimalistic interpretation of classic mid-20th century chandeliers. Salon is characterized by six illuminating lampshades elegantly positioned in a lightweight metal construction, forming the outer shape of a hexagon. Each arm is mounted to fluted centre piece, adding a shimmering and discreet detail to the lamp. The lampshades have a flat oval shape, which enables the lamp to be positioned close to the ceiling, without having the lampshades touching the ceiling. The slim oval lampshades change according to the view angle, adding a sculptural and playful detail to the chandelier. Salon Chandelier comes in two sizes, Medio, and Grande.
- Steel with bronze finish, matte white opal glass shades
- Black fabric covered cord
- E14 base tubular bulb recommended
- Design: Kristian Sofus Hansen & Tommy Hyldahl
- Suitable for rooms between 8'-13' H
- Measurements: Lamp 38.59" Ø, Shade: 6.7" W x 4.72" H, Ceiling canopy: 5.5" Ø, 1.7" H