Vuoristo - White + White - Hand Woven Rug
Finnish for 'mountain', Vuoristo's design echo the highlands of Ethiopia where Sera Helsinki rugs are made. Composed of two heights with two curved lines that intersect to create movement. The designer Peeta Peltola is a Helsinki based stylist and creative director.
Sera Helsinki rugs provide to improve the living standards of the artisans by empowering the most vulnerable groups in Ethiopia: people with disabilities and single mothers. Combining modern Finnish design with traditional Ethiopian craftsmanship.
- Design: Peeta Peltola
- Col: natural white
- Material: 100% pure natural wool with natural lanolin which repel stains and dirt
- Available in 4 standard sizes: 5' x 8', 6' x 9', 7' x 9' and 8' x 10'
- Composed of two heights: Base - 1/4"h, Fringe - 1/2"h
- Custom sizes available on request
- This product is hand-made to order, lead-time is 10-12 weeks