Drop Chandelier - Bulb
The Drop Chandelier collection honours modernist lamp designs of the 1950s. The drop shaped lampshade ensures and optimizes light diffusion, while the opal glass gives the room a bright warm glow. The beautifully crafted oxidized, plated and perforated metal body is subsequently hand brushed and the lamp brightens up the room elegantly with a warm, pleasant light.
- Designed by Kristian Sofus Hansen & Tommy Hyldahl
- Material specifications: Lampshade & Ceiling cup: 100% Iron, with plated brass finish, 8 - round white opal glass shades
- Pipes & attachment parts are made of brushed oxidized brass
- Cable: Fabric covered cable / Black
- All lighting is approved and adapted for North American use
- Recommended bulb: SP-59U Miniature Indicator Lamp/T8 Bulb - 15 W - 130 V European Screw (E14) Base (not included)
- Suitable for rooms with a height of 7.5' - 13'
- Measurements: 61" L x 47.25"W x 36" H