Drop Chandelier - Bulb
The Drop Chandelier collection honours modernist lamp designs of the 1950s, it also celebrates an experimental, innovative approach with its gently curving shades and 8 flexible and functional adjustable shades - creating countless options, variations and angles. The beautifully crafted oxidized, plated and perforated metal body is subsequently hand brushed and the lamp brightens up the room elegantly with a warm, pleasant light.
- Designed by Kristian Sofus Hansen & Tommy Hyldahl
- Material specifications: Lampshade & Ceiling cup: 100% steel, with plated bronze finish, 8 - opal glass shades
- Pipes & attachment parts are made of brushed oxidized brass
- Cable: Fabric covered cable / black, Ceiling Plate: Matte black 5" diameter
- All lighting is approved and adapted for North American use - 110/120v
- Recommended bulb (not included): E14 Base, SP-59U or Pygmy miniature incandescent/LED, 25 W max.
- Suitable for rooms with a height of 7.5' up to 18'
- Approximately 8' of cord included with fixture
- Please allow 2-3 weeks for adapting from 220/240v to 110/120v if required
- Measurements: 61" L x 47.24"W x 35" H