Brutus Dining Chair - Sand
101 Copenhagen - Brutus - Dining Chair - Sand
Inspired by the architectural Brutalism movement of the mid 20th century. Each style is designed as a simplified block-like structure, reflecting architectural building components of concrete. Brutus also refers to the Roman Empire, founders of classic architectural geometry.
The Brutus Collection features a dining chair, lounge chair and a coffee table all cast in lightweight fibre concrete, which creates a unique surface texture and increases mobility. Each piece is hand painted with multiple layers of paint, creating a unique and textured surface.
- Lightweight fibre concrete
- Hand painted sand/beige finish - coloration may vary
- Cushion available, sold separately
- Can be used indoors and outdoors - not frost-proof
- Care: use soft dry cloth to clean - no household cleaners
- Designed by Kristian Sofus Hansen & Tommy Hyldahl
Dimension: 19.4" D 27.25" W 26.75" H, Seat Height 17.25"H, Back Height 9.5" H
Weight: 38 lb / 17.3 kg