Sculpt Art, Shield - Chalk White
The Sculpt Wall collection is a series of sculptural pieces that pull their inspiration from Brutalist architecture details, and concrete as a surface and material in American Minimalist art of the 1960s. Each piece is handmade from a sustainable concrete-like material of recycled newspapers, sand and chalk powder, combining artistic work with sustainable production methods. The Sculpt Wall series are available in three different shapes and can easily be hung on a wall with screws and brackets on the backside.
- Designed by Kristian Sofus Hansen & Tommy Hyldahl
- Sustainably made in recycled paper
- White mottled chalk pigment finish
- Available in three patterns: Bubble, Void and Shield
- Easy to hang with mounts on backside (screws and hardware not supplied)
- Dimensions: 22.8" W x 22.8" H x 2.3" D