E-1027 White + White - Hand Woven Rug
Sera Helsinki rugs provide to improve the living standards of the artisans by empowering the most vulnerable groups in Ethiopia: people with disabilities and single mothers. Combining modern Finnish design with traditional Ethiopian craftsmanship. Samu-Jussi Koski is a Finnish fashion design and the founder and Creative Director of Samuji. His rug design for Sera Helsinki is inspired by the iconic minimalist E-1027 house designed by architect Eileen Gray in 1926. Composed of blocks of colour and divided by textural fringe making an architectural statement.
- Natural white
- Available in 4 colour options
- Available in 5 standard sizes: 5' x 8', 6' x 9', 8' x 10', 9' x 12' and 10' x 14'
- Woven rugs are 50% cotton and 50% pure wool with natural lanolin which repel stains and dir
- Available in 3 colour options. Composed of two heights: Base - 1/4"h, Fringe - 1/2"h
- Custom sizes available on request
- Design by Samu-Jussi Koski
- This product is hand-made to order, lead-time is 10-12 weeks