Stingray Chandelier - Brass
As a free-flowing sculpture, it takes in the space and insists on a life of its own - just like the floating movement of Stingray fish which is the inspiration behind the design of the lampshades. Gently curving shades, 8 flexible and functional adjustable shades - creating countless options, variations and angles. The beautifully crafted plated metal body is subsequently hand brushed and the lamp brightens up the room elegantly with a warm, pleasant light.
- Steel with brass finish shade, arms in brushed bronze
- Lamp comes with 6 qty x 12" matte black steel rods with matte black ceiling canopy for a total maximum length of 6 feet drop, additional rods can be purchased on request
- LED light source, dimmable
- Design: Kristian Sofus Hansen & Tommy Hyldahl
- Recommended bulb (not included): E14 Base, SP-59U or Pygmy miniature incandescent/LED, 25 W max.
- Adapted for North America to 110v
- Suitable for rooms between 8'-13' H
- Please allow 2-3 weeks for adapting from 220/240v to 110/120v if required
- Measurements: 61.4" L x 47.24" W x 16" H
Please allow 3-5 weeks for adapting process if not readily adapted in stock