Virta - White, Brown & Black - Hand Knotted Rug
"Inspiration has partly come from nature, but at the same time I have been fascinated by different lines, squares and the Bauhaus grid world." - Anna Pirkola
Emerging from this grid are various natural forms, islands, rocks, driftwood. At the same time, they can also be graphic patterns from another world, they come to life and form organic lines and shapes.
Sera Helsinki rugs provide to improve the living standards of the artisans by empowering the most vulnerable groups in Ethiopia: people with disabilities and single mothers. Combining modern Finnish design with traditional Ethiopian craftsmanship.
- Design: Anna Pirkola
- Col: natural white, brown & black
- Material: 100% pure natural wool with natural lanolin which repel stains and dirt
- Available in 5 standard sizes: 2.5' x 8' runner, 5' x 8', 6' x 9', 8' x 10' and 9' x 12'
- Composed of two heights: Base - 1/4"h, Raised Patterning - 1/2"h
- Custom sizes available on request
- This product is hand-made to order, lead-time is 10-12 weeks