Silia Magazine Holder, Black
The Silia magazine holder is an elegant way to display books or magazines that can be placed on the floor, on low tables, or used in other setups. In addition to its function as a magazine holder, Silia can also be used for other purposes, such as storing yarn, games, and more.
Silia was born out of the idea of creating a super simple magazine rack that stands by itself and can add an aesthetic touch to any room. It consists of two identical discs that are beveled at the bottom and have a carefully placed transverse slot half the diameter of the disc. By rotating one disc and sliding the two discs together at a right angle, Silia emerges in all its simplicity and functionality. One of the special details that characterize Silia is the visual and sculptural power that arises when the two circular flat elements come together in a spacious, stable, and self-supporting construction.
- Design by: C. F. Møller Architects
- Can be used on the floor or a tabletop
- Flat packed, aome assembly required
- Materials: ash, black stain
- Care: Use soft dry cloth, do not use household cleaners
- Measurements: 18.1" L x 17.165" W x 11.8" H