AD Floor Lamp - Oxidized
AD Floor Lamp is inspired by the iconic Art Deco patterns, where trapezoidal shapes expand into symmetric patterns. AD consists of two conical lampshades made from spun aluminum. The lampshades are based on the same conical shape, which gently encloses the light source and gives a smooth light scattering. The sculptural construction is based on a plate geometry, which creates optical illusions between the light and massive.
- Designed by Kristian Sofus Hansen & Tommy Hyldahl
- Materials: steel with oxidized finish
- All lighting is approved and adapted for North American use
- Can be used as a table lamp or floor lamp
- Black fabric cord with switch
- Measurements: 23.6" W x 4.75" D x 24.4" H