Brutus Dining Chair - Bone White
Inspired by the architectural Brutalism movement of the mid 20th century. Each style is designed as a simplified block-like structure, reflecting architectural building components of concrete. The Brutus Collection features a dining chair, lounge chair and a coffee table all cast in lightweight fibre concrete, which creates a unique surface texture and increases mobility. Each piece is hand painted with multiple layers of paint, creating a unique and textured surface.
- Lightweight fibre concrete
- Hand painted washed bone white, finish may vary
- Cushion available, sold separately
- Care: use soft dry cloth to clean - no household cleaners
- Designed by Kristian Sofus Hansen & Tommy Hyldahl
- Weight: 38 lb / 17.3 kg
- Measurements: 19.4" D 27.25" W 26.75" H, Seat 17.25"H, Back 9.5" H
SPECIAL ORDER - INQUIRE FOR PRICE & LEAD-TIME
Please contact us if you are interested in this product.