Bullet Chandelier - Bronze
The Bullet collection comprises a chandelier, a pendant and a wall lamp - all made in bronze plated iron and opal glass, creating unique and sculptural lighting experiences inspired by Art Deco. The chandelier has six adjustable arms positioned in a flexible hexagon setting and mounted on a rifled centrepiece, adding a shimmering and reflective quality to the lamp. Two of the chandelier arms are turned upwards to ensure lighting towards the ceiling, while the other lampshades are facing downwards to brighten up the space below the chandelier. The linear design of the pendant is sleek and is an ode to the industrial lamps of 1960s kitchens.
- Steel with bronze finish, opal glass inserted shades
- Black fabric covered cord
- LED light source
- Design: Kristian Sofus Hansen & Tommy Hyldahl
- Suitable for rooms between 8'-13' H
- Measurements: 49.25" Ø x 12.5" H